Codes of Conduct
These links allow you to review the strict Codes of Coducts we all need to adhere to at Sulis Scorpions.
Code of Conduct on the Circuit:
- A helmet must be worn at all times when on a bike.
- Before entering the circuit always check the direction that the race or training session is travelling.
- NEVER ride in the opposite direction to other riders.
- When entering the circuit STOP, LOOK, LISTEN and ensure the way is clear before setting off.
- KEEP YOUR HEAD UP and look where you are going at all times, including when time trialling.
- ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND before changing line.
- Faster riders should shout the warning 'coming through' as they approach and pass slower riders.
- It is the overtaking rider's responsibility to keep to the right and keep clear of slower riders when overtaking.
- Riders must not change groups, unless instructed to do so.
- Riders must check behind them before stopping, or when leaving the circuit.
- When leaving the circuit, do not pull out across the circuit in front of other riders. Stop and wait before crossing to the exit.
- Wheel changes are only permitted in specified areas (unless otherwise instructed)
- Keep off the circuit when not riding.
- If in doubt - ask the coach or an official.